The combination of MEC along with CA Foundation coaching is meant for students who wish to pursue Chartered Accountancy as a career. The CA Foundation or Common Proficiency Test is the first level of Chartered Accountancy examinations in India. This has become a very competitive field today with thousands of students writing the CA Foundation exam twice a year in June and December.
Hence, careful coaching and systematic preparation is required to ensure success in the CA Foundation examination.
Our course enables the student to give due importance to the Intermediate Public Examination while putting in the required efforts to prepare for the CA Foundation exam. It also includes:
Mock CA Foundation Tests with feedback
• Preparation of the student for June CA Foundation exam post their IPE exam
• Training for B.Com.(Hons.) Common Entrance Examination conducted by the Dept of Commerce, Osmania University
• Counseling for pursuing B.Com outside Hyderabad and preparation for entrance exams if applicable
(for example, BMS at Delhi University) Features of our Training Program
• AC classrooms & personalized batches of not more than 45 students
• Content delivery by senior, experienced faculty
• Multi-Level Class Room Practice Sheets, Assignments & Chapter wise sheets
• Use of tablets for learning, assignments & tests
• 75% of time devoted to classroom teaching & exercises
• 25% of time devoted to testing
• Regular mock exams before the main entrance exam
• Full support for application and form filling process
• Training for group discussion, micro presentation & interview process if required Learning methodology
|We follow a four stage focused learning structure:
Concepts: Relevant theory, concepts & problems in every topic are introduced and explained.
2. Objective format: Objective sheets covering all the aspects of the given topic in various objective-type formats are given.
3. Assignments: Assignments are given in the same topic with a number of objective questions which the student
must work out. This demands an in-depth understanding and application of the reasoning ability of the student.
4. Tests: In the final stage, a student will be given tests which will evaluate performance.
Performance of the students in these tests will be meticulously analyzed by a team of competent teachers.
Having celebrated 30 silver years of adding value to education, we at VIJETHA stride ahead with yet another new program: Intermediate:
CEC – Civics, Economics, Commerce
Along with the preparation for IPE, CEC examinations, we have an integrated foundation course which will help the students to seek admission into an undergraduate course in Liberal Arts, CA Foundation, Management, Law, Mass communication, Design Liberal arts, also referred to as the humanities, includes the study of history, literature, writing, philosophy, sociology, Mathematics, psychology, creative arts and science. More broadly speaking, students earning a liberal arts degree learn to formulate effective arguments, communicate well, and solve problems.
A liberal arts program is one that provides students the freedom of studying subjects from across the academic spectrum with the option to pursue unconventional combinations of subject
A solid, well-grounded liberal arts education system is the need of the hour and is central to 21st century global imagination. This is exactly what Liberal Arts as a stream aims to achieve- it produces critical thinkers, who have the confidence and flexibility to continually learn new skills and material.
Universities offering Liberal Arts courses in India
Ashoka University, Azim Premji University, Flame University, O P Jindal University, KREA University, TISS, IIT- Chennai, Symbiosis university etc.
Intermediate MEC or CEC integrated program
We present an integrated program which will help the students to seek admission into an undergraduate course in Liberal Arts, Management, Law, Mass Communication, Social Sciences, Design and CA Foundation.
2 year integrated program includes
- Mock tests for Entrance exams such as CLAT, LSAT, AILET, LAWCET, IIM-Indore, IIM Rohtak, SP Jain, FLAME, SYMBIOSIS, O P JINDAL, MANIPAL, CHRIST, UCEED, NID etc.
- Admission processing & selection counseling for all top schools.
- Individual training for Group Discussion, Micro Presentation & Personal Interview as required
- Mock CA Foundation tests with feedback.
- A series of workshops conducted to improve students’ aptitude, communication skills and perspective.