Find how Mathematics, Statistics and computer applications associate you to the world
Bachelor of Science studies in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science is a three-year degree program which gives a robust basis in Mathematics, Statistics and Programming. Students can choose careers in the IT area, especially in Programming and Software Engineering. Students can decide to seek to do their master’s qualification in Computer Applications, Science or Management with a specialization in Statistics after BSc MSCS Bachelor’s Degree.
Why BSC with Mathematics, statistics and computer applications?
Bachelor of Science (MSCs). To enhance the students reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills, Students develop problem solving skills and methods and develop logical tools and models used to solve various real-life problems. Intermediate with MPC or any equivalent course are eligible for the course. B.Sc. is one of the most popular academic degree courses among the science students after 12 class
Why B.Sc. (MSCS) at Vijetha College?
- Students can explore multiple projects and assignments in the college campus and participate in group Project assignments with study initiatives like statistics, Mathematics, computer applications. Our expertise faculty frequently schedule and monitor personally.
- We’re focused on an atmosphere of impartial, comprehensive, and collaborated learning environment.
- Creates critical thinking aptitudes which help in understanding complex applications
- Creates consistent abilities empowering them to prepare for very good quality innovation situated projects.
- Create abilities for design acknowledgment, likelihood ideas and measurable models.
- We have deliberately combined math, Statistics, and computer science to enhance and explore student career for more exciting work opportunities in the world of competitive environment.
- Combination of three unique subjects will bring logical reasoning among the students and can innovate themselves consistently whenever they are challenges.
- Our Lecturers make associations with an expansive scope of fields in the designed subjects which covers diverse disciplinary viewpoints. MSCS understudies can study statistics, Math, computer application insights and projects associated with the combined disciplines.
- We likewise offer a sufficient course in information science. Our forward-looking, inventive educational program is venture based, so you'll work together on genuine, assignments, and Projects, increasing basic reasoning and critical thinking aptitudes that apply to any profession.
B.Sc. (MSCs) - Intermediate with MPC or MEC or any equivalent course