BSc MCCA course involves the study of microorganisms with particular emphasis on the biology of bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoan parasites. Chemistry, Computer Applications.
Why this course?
The optional selected along with this B.S.C degree will have great Job potential to the students who would like to see themselves in the molecular and biology research companies and organizations, students will have a slight edge over the others while they apply for pharma companies worldwide. The candidates have higher career growth in BSc Biochemistry, IT area, especially in Programming and Software Engineering due to increasing demand in the area of computer applications in Pharma/research industries. Students can decide to seek to do their master’s qualification in Computer Applications and Science after BSc MCCA Bachelor’s Degree.
Why this course at Vijetha Colleges?
Vijetha College provides opportunity to all categories of students to pursue quality higher education through inclusiveness in order to achieve equity and access to develop a society that is just equal and free from any prejudice towards anybody in acquiring knowledge, skills, competency and values to progress with peace and prosperity.
A B.Sc. degree program offered by Vijetha Degree College covers a wide array of curricula in all the areas of microbiology, Chemistry along with computer applications.
Further studies after B.Sc. degree in Microbiology, chemistry and computer application
M.Sc. (Master of Science)
MCA (Master of Computer Application)
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Job Opportunities for B.Sc. degree students
- Centre for cellular and molecular Biology
- Indian Institute of Sciences
- Tata Institute of fundamental research
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
- School of Biological Sciences
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISERs)
- National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS)
- Bose Institute
- CSIR- Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB)
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
- Indian Institute of chemical Biology
- Public Health foundation India
- National geophysical Research Institute
- Indian Institute of Chemical technology
- Central food Technological research Institute
** the list is endless if a student gets a good score in KVPY and other competitive examinations
Vijetha College has stress free environment and makes the students comfortable with best qualified faculties, good campus placement and best college for Degree courses, it provides the best possible education in many of the fields taught in the college with excellence in teaching that might be a dream place for any aspirant for excellence.