Best Intermediate College for BiPC in Hyderabad
BiPC is a 2 Years intermediate course which introduces 3 main Subjects Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Eligible criteria for this course are that the student should have passed 10th from a recognised board.
Why BiPC course?
BiPC, popularly known as the Medical stream is a subject combination which is opted by students studying in senior secondary school. The full form of BiPC is Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Be it the traditional medical courses like MBBS and BDS or alternate medical courses, the diverse curriculum of this stream offers a plethora of career opportunities to explore after standard 12th.
Why this course at Vijetha College?
It can be hard to make a decision, especially when it decides on your future. So, make a sensible decision on where you want to see yourself, two years from now. Your learning experience at Vijetha Junior College is bound to be promising, where you can prepare most effectively to ensure success. Remember, only when you choose the right path to begin your journey, you can ensure that you reach your goal in time.
Career Options after BiPC:
Medical Stream Courses after BiPC
Students opt for BiPC subjects mainly to pursue medicine or a course in a related field. Given below is a list of popular medical programs that can be studied at the undergraduate level by BiPC students:
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Sciences)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- BUMS (Bachelor in Unani Medicine)
- B.V. Sc & AH (Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry)
- B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- D. Pharma (Diploma of Pharmacy) BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences)
- B.Sc degree with various optionals to choose from
- Competitive Exams
- More scholarship and competitive examinations…
Regular teaching techniques lead to average results. We at Vijetha Junior college believe in the potential of each student to excel in various national-level and state-wide competitive examinations.
Our teaching method comprises the principles and methods used by teachers to enable student learning. Every teacher has her or his own style of teaching. We focus on holding students’ attention so powerfully that they will love to stay longer in class. Primary role of our teachers is to pass knowledge and information onto their students. Commonly used teaching methods include class participation, demonstration, recitation, memorization, or combinations of these. Vijetha Junior college ensures results in a stress-free learning environment.
Our aim is to promote quality education and script success stories without fostering anxiety.